Prepare to take warfare to a new level with an incredibly realistic war simulation.
In ARMA II, you're part of an elite squad of American soldiers sent behind enemy lines to restore peace to Chernarus, a Soviet country ripped apart by civil war as warring rival factions fight to take control of the troubled state. In an epic story full of plot twists and turns, it becomes clear that the troubles plaguing Chernarus are deeper than anyone thought and the battle intensifies to extreme levels.
Building upon the foundations laid by its predecessor, ARMA II features refined graphics; unscripted AI opponents that ensure no skirmish ever plays out in the same way; 225sqkm of gameplay area including more than 50 different towns and villages, alongside lush forests and wind-swept beaches; 136 different vehicles variants including helicopters, tracked armoured vehicles, boats and even bicycles and 81 weapon variants
- Improved AI for team mates and enemies
- 225sqkm of mapped terrain to explore all built using real-world topographical data
- Dynamic conversations and events that shape the storyline
- Incredibly realistic game engine that's been used by the military for combat simulations
- Built in Mission Editing tools allows you to design your own missions
- Advance weapons and ballistics simulation using real-world data
- Extensive online multiplayer modes
CPU: Dual Core Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz, Intel Core 2.0GHz, AMD Athlon 3200+ or faster. RAM: 1GB. Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7800/ATI Radeon 1800 or faster with Shader Model 3 and 256MB VRAM. OS: Windows XP or Vista.